Brandifyer is Sabern’s leading marketing platform for marketeers and creatives. Sabern’s all-in-one platform empowers marketeers to manage, translate and enrich all their digital assets in their organisation and publish them to every channel.
At Sabern, personalities and cultures connect to create something extraordinary. As a challenger of established Marketing Software vendors, Sabern is changing the game when it comes to Create & Publish. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success and we are teaming for global growth.
About the position
As we are in the scaling-up phase, you will play an essential role as Solution Consultant in Sabern since you will have a massive impact on its growth. By teaming up with the sales team to give technical depth in the discussions they have with prospects, Sabern can grow even faster and stronger. You will operate as the pivot between the needs of our prospects & customers, our sales team and product development.
Key responsibilities as a Solution Consultant at Sabern
- Team up with our Account Executives to uncover the needs of our prospects and customers where you are responsible for the solution part
- Ask questions and uncover our prospects’ pains, show them the value of our solution and challenge their current processes
- Translate the needs from prospects to the best practice processes that are used in our platform
- Describe clearly scope and framework after fully understanding the needs of the prospect while safeguarding our SaaS-product
- Together with the Account Executive help our prospects prepare a business case
- Prepare a solution presentation in the final stage of the sales process
- Discuss with our developers what the best solution for a client is
- Translating opportunities in the market into input for product development
Skills we are looking for
- Minimum 2/3 years of experience in a similar role
- Proven skills in functional consulting
- Commercially minded and love for technology
- The ability to combine deep insight into how our platform works with the needs of a prospect
- Outstanding communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Passion for improvement
- Previous experience processing RFP’s and tenders is a plus
- Fluent in English is a must, fluent in Dutch and/or German is a plus
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
What you can expect from Sabern
We are building the future in marketing where every marketeer is meaningful and successful. We believe that people should do what they are good at. We provide automation and true user experience to let people stand out in what they are really good at. Exactly the same applies to our own employees. We take very good care of all the Sabern employees by looking after personal development and creating a warm and personal culture so everybody can be at his or her very best.
In this role, you can expect employment conditions that fit this challenging role. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth and maximise their talent.
Get notified when new job opportunities are available