Senior Content Marketeer
Sabern is a scaleup with a leading marketing platform which is built with the newest techniques, both on coding as on an architectural level. Sabern’s all-in-one platform empowers marketeers to manage, translate and enrich all their digital assets in their organization and publish them to every channel. As a challenger of established Marketing Software vendors, Sabern is changing the game when it comes to Create & Publish.
About the position
As we are in the scaling-up phase, you will play an essential role as a Content Marketeer in Sabern since you will have a massive impact on its growth. It is your job to spread our stories to the right audience, in the right place, in the right form and at the right time. You understand better than anyone what content and information our audience of Brand Directors and Marketeers are looking for. With an inbound marketing strategy, we continuously want to serve relevant content to our target audience. As a content marketeer you not only take care of the content production, but also the content strategy. We are looking for a driven team player who is able to independently maintain the content department of our organization.
Key responsibilities as Content Marketeer at Sabern
- On a strategic level you play a key role in developing and perfecting our content strategy and tactics to stimulate traffic, leads and brand recognition;
- You translate this strategy into great content. Your copy is convincing and well written;
- Make sure we have a diverse content output with also visual content.
- In collaboration with our Growth Marketeer you ensure that the content performs optimally within the search engines;
- You conceive, create, edit, redirect and produce content in various outputs, suitable to the media and resources used in the campaign;
- You manage our owned media, such as websites and social channels, and ensure that they are up to date, attractive and activating (converting);
Skills we are looking for
- You have at least 4 years of proven experience with copywriting, content management, email marketing and social media and are ready for the next step in your career. We are looking for someone who brings knowledge and helps our organization grow;
- You like to work data-driven; this is how you create content that generates a positive response from the target groups;
- You are a creative mind, who knows how to make smart use of a network of knowledge resources and media to collect and distribute content and thus create attention for our brand.
- Strong project management and coordinating skills in marketing communication initiatives;
- English is your native language.
What you can expect from Sabern
We are building the future in marketing where every marketeer is meaningful and successful. We believe that people should do what they are good at. We provide automation and true user experience to let people stand out in what they are really good at. Exactly the same applies to our own employees.
We reward people who perform well. In this role you can expect employment conditions that fit this challenging role. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth which opens many opportunities.
We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, focus on impact and growth, and maximize their talent.
Get notified when new job opportunities are available