Sabern has a leading marketing platform which is built with the newest techniques, both on coding as on an architectural level. Sabern’s all-in-one platform empowers marketeers to manage, translate and enrich all their digital assets in their organisation and publish them to every channel. At Sabern, personalities and cultures connect to create something extraordinary. As a challenger of established Marketing Software vendors, Sabern is changing the game when it comes to Create & Publish.
About the position
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Your responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
The QA Engineer plays an important role in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests during development sprints and before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs.
- Review requirements, specifications and design to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Work with internal teams (e.g. developers and product owner) to identify system requirements, help in setting up clear and testable requirements and in keeping track of these requirements during development of the product
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities during sprints and during release preparation
- Design, develop and execute E2E automation scripts using open source tools
- Setup a comprehensive test dataset that can be used to run automated tests on different environments
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Perform regression testing on beta releases of browsers
- Incorporate E2E testing in software build setup
- Develop and apply testing processes to meet client needs
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance and requirements management
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive requirements and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Hands-on experience in setting up reusable test datasets
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
Technical tools / skills
- Cucumber, Protractor, JUnit, SonarQube, Selenium, Scrum, Jenkins
What you can expect from Sabern
We believe that people should do what they are good at. We provide automation and true user experience to let people stand out in what they are really good at. Exactly the same applies to our own employees. We take very good care of all the Sabern employees by looking after personal development and creating a warm and personal culture so everybody can be at his or her very best.
Get notified when new job opportunities are available