Brandifyer is Sabern’s leading marketing platform for marketeers and creatives. Sabern’s all-in-one platform empowers marketeers to manage, translate and enrich all their digital assets in their organisation and publish them to every channel.
At Sabern, personalities and cultures connect to create something extraordinary. As a challenger of established Marketing Software vendors, Sabern is changing the game when it comes to Create & Publish. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success and we are teaming for global growth.
About the position
As we are in the scaling-up phase, you will play an essential role as an Account Executive in Sabern since you will have a massive impact on its growth. Our sales team shares the Sabern success story with organisations around the world and helps them understand the value Sabern offers to align marketeers and creatives. With you onboard, building up your own region / segment, Sabern can grow even faster and stronger. We created a playbook for you to start right away!
Key responsibilities as an Account Executive at Sabern
- Take (entrepreneurial) ownership for building your own segment / region
- Ask questions and uncover our prospects’ pains
- Show them the value of our solution and question their status quo
- Challenge them and evangelize
- Involve our consultants and help our prospects preparing a business case
- Build a network of C-level executives and discover how businesses work in no time
- Make your prospects become real Sabern fans rather than just customers
- Teaming with MDR, SDR and CSR in your own Squad team and qualifying ‘sales qualified leads’
Skills we are looking for
- Minimum 2/3 years of experience with selling solutions or services (experience with enterprise software/SaaS is a plus)
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets consistently
- Experience with calling on decision makers and executives
- Start-up DNA
- Outstanding communication skills. Sales training is a plus, German is a plus, fluent in English is a must
- Experience with working in a CRM (Hubspot would be great!)
- Passion for improvement
- To be the driving force behind your sales squad
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
What you can expect from Sabern
We are building the future in marketing where every marketeer is meaningful and successful. We believe that people should do what they are good at. Eliminating the factor of coordination, consultation, and tuning back and forth by delivering a clear process, is what we do. We provide automation and true user experience to let people stand out in what they are really good at. Exactly the same applies to our own employees.
We reward people who perform well. In this role you can expect employment conditions that fit this challenging role and a motivating variable reward as well. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth which opens many opportunities.
We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, focus on impact and growth, and maximise their talent.
Get notified when new job opportunities are available