The Brand Center is a central place for all material regarding your brand’s identity. It contains a digital style guide, a manual on how to “use” your brand. The Brand Center offers information regarding your brand identity, logo specifications, tagline usage, color palette, style types and visual examples of correct and incorrect logo usage.
Offer your Brand Book in the Brand Center of Brandifyer. Present the brand’s identity and brand standards to all users. Set guidelines for your team and ensure they always work according to the corporate identity.
Make sure that all stakeholders are aware of the visual guidelines for your brand:
- Logo: color, placement, variations, size and proportions, examples correct and incorrect logo usage;
- Brandmark: when and where to use it;
- Tagline: where it should be displayed;
- Colors: primary and secondary colors;
- Typography: description of all fonts;
- Other graphics like icons.
Within the Brand Center there is also room for communication guidelines for your brand:
- Language, style and tone of voice;
- Grammar and formatting: abbreviations, capitalization, titles etc;
- Email: email font, email signature;
- Editorial style guide: guidelines, formatting and structure for blog posts;
- Social Media: purpose, posting times, post types.
Create your personalized Marketing Hub by adding one of these Building Blocks: